Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Bible Study, Mailing Package, and Much Much More...

There is always so much more... I just don't know why the day goes by so quickly.

As soon as Mom was out, I was off... I had to squeeze in a quick run. One hour, 9km!

And I had the Bible study gals here. I had lunch made and things set out already. We are still on Psalm 22 and we have one more psalm. So, I will have to get the new study finished! That will most likely start in February, after Chinese New Year!

I cleaned up and put more food on for Alan and Isaiah and headed out. I knew that mailing a package overseas will take a while. And I was right! I also paid a few bills and then went to World Gym for 30 minutes. 

I stopped at the supermarket to buy flour as I came home to bake for MOE tomorrow.

Mom enjoyed her dinner and after she went to bed, I downloaded my email. Tutoring stuff to look at. Translation stuff to edit! And I spent the evening looking to see what Bible reading plan I'd like to for next year!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Meanness and malice link arms to create misery.

We are free not to choose the feelings that others choose for us.

Discouragement is not a fruit of humility, but of pride and nothing can be worse. It springs from the secret love of our own excellence.

Those are different quotes that I've been gathering and I keep forgetting to share!

Psalm 34:1-2 - Inspirations

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

2 comments:

  1. No kidding! And how come Mom Bea hasn't been blogging these past few days?

    ReplyDelete