Tuesday, October 18, 2022

A Great Bible Study!

After sending Mom off, I got ready for the morning Bible study. We had such a great turnout... Almost everyone made it. And several of them brought food... We had a feast... feasting in God's word and feasting with food!

No one wanted to leave... but we all had many things to do.

So, I cleaned up and went out for a run. It was almost 3pm!

After a quick shower, I got Mom's dinner ready and Mom was back... I need to control her weight. She definitely now weighs more than me... I asked the Center to send the information. We were doing so good. She was down to 47 kilos and now she's back up to 50 kilos. It's not easy to assist someone who weighs more than you do... I need to go back to doing more weight lifting!

After Mom went to bed, I went to World Gym to cancel my membership.

Isaiah came home from work and tutored. 

Alan was at school all day.

We had lots of food in the fridge!

Daily Lovely Insight:

We continue our study on Psalm 22. 

Psalms 22:11 ASV - Be not far from me; for trouble is near; For

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment