Thursday, October 20, 2022

Another Great Study!

This morning after Mom took off, I cleaned a bit before going for a run. This time, I ran a bit farther! YEAH! The park is in the process of being cleaned from all the mud and trash that washed up from the river. The smell was still there, but it was much better.

I got back and had to take a quick shower before I headed off to my SooChow Bible Study. Please pray for one of the gals... three are believers and one is not. I believe the LORD is inviting her to know Him.

I had to rush back as I had an appointment with the social worker for a helper to come. I have 84 hours to use up before the end of February 2023!

When she left, it was time for Mom to be home. 

How did the day fly by so quickly?

This evening after Isaiah came home and had dinner and Mom was in bed, we went to RT Mart to buy more snacks!

Daily Lovely Insight:

I'm praying for the verse of focus for next year. These two verses are among the ones I'm praying through:

A Tale of Two Passages - RPM Ministries

Pin on Be The Light of Our Lord Jesus Christ

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment