Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Family Time!

We only had an hour, but at least we had a chance to catch up with Abby! It was 6am in Freiburg!

This morning, Isaiah and Alan went to play tennis. I got Mom up and out and I headed out. I bought the old fashion insert pages for our calendar books, then went to Costco to get snacks and milk. Then it was buying birthday gifts at Starbucks, coupon booklets! I also had to go to the fire department to make sure that we have the proper fire alarm for our old house! I got back at 11:45! Family Time started at 12noon!

In the afternoon, Isaiah and I finished the translation project and then I went for a run and picked up the bike. Alan picked up Mom. I had prepared the dinner already! I rode the bike back in the pouring rain! It was still warm! I immediately took a shower and then worked on getting Mom to bed! This evening, I started back with tutoring and then prayer time!

What a long day!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Adidas took God's motto:

Impossible is Nothing!

Matthew 19:26 Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible,  but with God all things are possible.” | New International Version (NIV) |  Download The Bible App Now

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

3 comments:

  1. No, I meant that he was home and went downstairs to get Mom when the van dropped her off! I wasn't home!

    ReplyDelete