Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Teeth Cleaning & Prep Day!

Yes, Isaiah and I had our teeth cleaned. We get two free a year... Isaiah does not have any of his wisdom teeth and Abby has all four of hers. And the right lower one looks compacted but won't be coming up for a while. Her top ones will have room to come straight down. The left side should be ok as well. You might be confused... We were only looking at her x-ray from last year!

I also ordered Mom's meds and got my Bible study materials copied off! Then Isaiah and I finished the translation project and emailed that off! The deadline was today.

Tonight's Bible study was cancelled... I'm glad as I didn't want to ride in the rain... Plus, I'm happy to stay home to read, drinking a mug of hot chocolate! YUMMY!

Daily Lovely Insight:

This description of God penned by Jonathan Edwards some 250 years ago struck me this morning:

What makes Christ glorious is "an admirable conjunction of diverse excellencies." He is both the meek Lamb and the Almighty Lion! Revelation 5:5-6

Faith Dimensions Ministries MK - •FDM today's devotion• REVELATION 5:5 “and  one of the elders said to me, “Stop weeping; behold, the Lion that is from  the tribe of Judah, the Root

Revelation 5:6 ASV - And I saw in the midst of the throne and of the

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

3 comments:

  1. Oh Lovely, Abby should have had them OUT by now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we could have done that last year... but it was her senior year and she never thought there was a good time. Plus, COVID!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DO IT when she is home next year, ALL of the !!!!

    ReplyDelete