Wednesday, October 12, 2022

It's Getting Cooler!

That's the good news... I think Fall has arrived... 

So, yes, I did go out for a run. And I made dinner. Then I went to Carrefour to buy some stuff for Annie! I also had a receipt that 'won' 7US$. Alan and I also went to the church to do a bit of cleaning. It was nice to get things more organized!

I spent the morning finishing up my prep for my talk on 10/23. That's not completely done... I need another day or two!

This evening, the gas company sent someone over to check on our gas meter. I had tutoring at 8pm and prayer time at 9:30.

Alan went for a massage.

Isaiah went to visit his high school teachers at Nanhu and had tutoring this evening.

Daily Lovely Insight:

Here is Swindoll's summary of the book of Habakkuk, which I will be sharing as my closing!

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment