Thursday, October 6, 2022

Another Busy Day...

With the retreat starting on Friday, I had to go and get things done! The luggage wheels are fixed. So, I picked that up and loaded it in the car along with the two bikes. Isaiah went with me to drop off the bikes for our friends and the luggages to be stored at Alan's office. I really don't know what we will do when he doesn't teach full time anymore. We are praying that they will let him have the office space for many many years! He most likely will be teaching part time and he might be having as many hours as he has now... 

OK, back to my day... 

I also had to buy fruit and food so that all Mom's meals are ready for Yenny!

On the way back from dropping off the stuff, I went and got the devotional copied!

Isaiah spent the rest of the afternoon translating Alan's devotional while I worked on my talk for 10/23. 

The weather is cooler, but I didn't have time for a run until this evening. When we are at the retreat site, I will have the opportunity to run the same route for my 'race' on 11/18. So, that will be interesting. It's a 10km loop! 5 kilometer down and 5 back!

Daily Lovely Insight:

I'm reading the book of Matthew and a book by Charles Finney on Experiencing the Presence of God. 

Top 40 Charles Grandison Finney Quotes (2022 Update) - Quotefancy

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

2 comments: