Saturday, October 22, 2022

From Early to Late...

I was up super early as my kindergarten classmate, Angel Lin, was visiting Taiwan. Her plane landed at 5:30am. And I thought she wouldn't get to the hotel until 7:30, but she was through the immigration and customs and got her luggage and at the hotel by 6:26. What? No saliva test... no health report... somewhat back to 'normal'! So, I made it to her hotel by 7:30 and we went out to breakfast! It was so much fun!

I had to rush back to our complex as we had the annual complex meeting. This one was calm and organized! Mom was up and enjoying her breakfast... 

I went up and down... Isaiah was home!

That meeting ended at 1pm and I went out to get some errands done. Buying fruit, returning a library book, dropping off my shorts (yes, I went to my usual lady and she only charges 150NT$!)

Mom had her lunch of potstickers!

I went out for a run. I hit 67km this week! I was hoping to go for more, but I will now taper off!

A friend dropped off one carry on and three bags of stuff to give away. I sorted and posted and this evening, gave most of it away! YEAH! Nursing students from Indonesia needed winter clothes, so they came and picked up almost everything!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Luke 18:27 | Quotes about god, Scripture quotes, Scripture verses

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

4 comments:

  1. Mask still required... which is quite bothersome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BUT NO more quarantine??? WOW that is good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, when you come out, you are supposed to do an antigen test... but I don't think anyone is checking!

    ReplyDelete