Friday, October 7, 2022

HOP Retreat!

Yes, we're on our HOP Retreat in Ilan!

I got Mom off and had my Friday morning Bible study via Zoom. Today we met from 8-9:45! Isaiah had an interview at around 9:45. And by 11am, we were out the door.

The drive was easy! As it is the start of a three day holiday weekend, we didn't know what the traffic was going to be like. We got to the Bubble Milk Tea Museum and found out that they don't serve the buffet meal on the week days! WAH... 

So, in the downpour, we searched for a place to eat. Every place had a long waiting list. We finally had lunch at a small restaurant. The food wasn't that great.

Check in was at 3pm. And then I went for a run in the rain. 10km. I didn't get to where the 'race' will be held in November, but I did do a 10k loop. Very nice... of course, my shoes got completely went! After a quick shower, people headed out for dinner. I was not hungry, so I took a nap!

The evening session started at 7pm and we were back in our room by 10pm.

I'll summarize tomorrow.

Lovely Daily Insight:

I was doing the next chapter of my Isaiah study! 

Isaiah 40:29-31 He strengthens those who are weak and tired. Even those who  are young grow weak; young people ca… | Good news bible, Quick view bible,  Gods promises

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

1 comment: