Wednesday, October 19, 2022

An Unexpected Thing!

OK... I'm learning... With my mom and most elderly individuals, you have to be super careful... Too much or too little and they are 'set off'. Well... for example, my mom's constipation... I have to be careful. If I give her too much papaya, she has diarrhea and the Center will call and tell me to pick her up. Or if I feed her some Chinese mucus syrup to help with her spitting, she might vomit as she is trying to spit all the time! It happened today! I knew it when I walked her down to the van.

At 9am, they called. Mom vomited. Can I come and pick her up?

I am glad I didn't need to go to the MOE job today. Next week, I will be at the MOE office from 9-5! I had planned to work on my messages, get the AC/Rack settled, bake for tomorrow's Bible study... etc., etc., etc. and even go for a longer run since the rain stopped.

Well... I didn't get everything done. But I did finally get a hold of the AC/Rack person. That can't be done until the end of the month. So I told our neighbor. I did bake for my Bible study tomorrow, but Alan forgot to take it out as I was out for a short run. It's OK... just not as moist, and a bit more crusty, but still tasty. I did cook, which was great. And I did work on my message, although I am still not finished with it. I will tell my translator. I'm sure he's ok that I send it to him later on this week.

I did tutor at 8pm and prayed with the sister at 9:30. 

What a day!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Luke 12:31-32: This is Luke's version of my favorite verse -- Matthew 6:33!

Luke 12:31-32 But rather seek ye the kingdom of God; and all these things  shall be added unto you. Fear not, littl… | The kingdom of god, Luke 12,  Daily bible verse

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment