Sunday, October 16, 2022

A Very Rainy Sunday!

It was a very wet day... A typhoon is passing by, bringing lots of rain! Some areas in Taiwan have flooded!

I walked to World Gym to find out when I can stop my membership, the one that Abby transferred to me! I have to go tomorrow after 11am.

Then I went to Carrefour to buy sugar and milk for our love cafe!

Alan and Isaiah were home, watching the game. So, Mom was fine!

We headed off to church at 2:20. The Game was finished... Dodgers LOST! Sad, sad, sad... Padres Won! Happy, happy, happy!

The message was Come to Jesus If You Are Thirsty!

Daily Lovely Insight:

John 7: 25-44

Do we know that we are thirsty?

Do we know that we need to go to Jesus?

Only He has the Living Water that will truly quench our thirst!

John 7 37 – Second Union Church

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment