Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Back at the MOE!

What a crazy day!

Yes, MOE started!

So, the day was at the 'office', sitting next to Isaiah. Luckily, we didn't have anything to translate, so I had time to work on my Bible study and I did translation for my other project! Wow... to have time to get that done was a God-sent! 

I had only one appointment in the afternoon, so that was great.

Alan was to rush home to care for my Mom at 5:10, but he was late. He had a meeting and didn't get back until 5:18. The driver called me while I was on the way home!

I got home, made grilled cheese sandwiches, and had tutoring at 8pm, then instead of prayer time with a sister, I went for a quick workout at World Gym...

I didn't get the package mailed. That will have to be tomorrow! At least the chocolate cake is baked! And my lesson is done!

Daily Lovely Insight:

I had time to listen to several songs, trying to choose a closing song for my talk this Sunday. I found the group "for King and Country". If you have time, listen to their song, Shoulders. Here is the link!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5NnzYK5tFA

For King & Country: “Shoulders” Music Video – writefury

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

1 comment:

  1. what a great song confusion is often my companion and I just have t o look to HIM

    ReplyDelete