Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Still More To Do!

After Mom left, I got to organizing her pills as my vitamin and medicine cabinet was getting a bit overwhelming! Then I also did the bathroom cabinets! Much better!

By that time, it was already 10am... So, I started baking. I had to bake for the Wednesday MOE and the Thursday Soochow Bible Study. I made chocolate cake with chocolate chips. Then I melted different candy bar and poured it over the top. Very sweet!

After a quick lunch, I was on the computer... it was already 1pm! I had a quick lunch and started working on my PPT and going over my talk notes. I also order lids for my glass lock lock containers! Alan is looking to buy a BRAND NEW iPHONE 14 PLUS! So, we were lining each other!

At 3:30, I had to go out for a run or I won't have time! Another simple hour run... the weather was fabulous. A day like this is a day I'd like to be out longer... but no can do!

Mom was back and I had dinner ready.

Tonight I had my Tuesday evening Bible study. I also went over to drop off more donations. The boxes are being packed and they will be picked up tomorrow!

I did not have time to mail a birthday package to Abby. I have to do it now because it might take a month before it gets to Germany. 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Throughout the day, I just kept turning my eyes upon Jesus! He is the Vine... I'm the branch... He is my Strength! He carries me through each day!

The Heavenly Vision (Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus) - Lyrics, Hymn Meaning and  Story

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment