Thursday, October 13, 2022

Bible Study Started!

What a day!

After sending Mom off, I was off for a run... I could only do an hour... so I just ran a bit faster!

I got back and made sure Isaiah was up. He had to go to MOE to start the job today.

After sending him off, I was in the shower and then headed out to the Carrefour by Costco. It's bigger and I was looking for squeegees for Annie. And the blood mobile was there. I was the first person to donate blood. The free gifts were a tube of toothpaste and a cup of Americano coffee. No squeegee... I rushed home and picked up the Bible study stuff and headed off to school. I had baked banana bread and brought the loaf of German bread. I can't keep that bread here... I eat it lavished with butter. No wonder I gained 15kilos in Germany!

We had only five students, three were newcomers. It was an amazing time... truly Spirit-led. Two newcomers are not yet believers. Please pray for them. And while we were having the Bible study, a group of high schoolers was having a tour. So, we talked with them and shared the banana bread and German bread. It was such a riot! And when I left to go, I asked the LORD about how many gifts I needed to bring? And three was the number... and there were exactly three newcomers. One of the newcomers asked for prayer. So, even though she was not yet a believer, we prayed for her after the study. Amazing!

I rushed to go to RT Mart, still in search of the squeegees. It started to sprinkle. I made it there and found them... well, several kinds... And I bought them! I hope they are the right ones. I then rushed home as Mom was back by 5:10.

I had dinner made, so I only needed to heat it up.

Free night... Alan was at basketball and Isaiah came home after work. 

Daily Lovely Insight:

The Parable of the Mustard Seed from Matthew 13:31-32. That was the focus of our study today!

Do you ever feel small in this big big world? If so, when and how.

How might this parable relate to you?

MATTHEW 13:31-32 (Today's Gospel Reading: Matthew 13:31-35) | A CHRISTIAN  PILGRIMAGE

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment