Thursday, October 27, 2022

The Persistent Widow!

After Mom left, I just went back to sleep... Again, I felt as if I could have stayed in bed all day... But no can do!

I'm glad I had baked already... 

I had lots of phone calls to make: Costco, to check on membership renewal for the church (very complicated), Bread of Life Church, to find out if we can rent their fellowship hall for the White Elephant Party (they will have to get back to me), AC Rack repair man, to confirm when he will be coming to install the rack (not until 11/3)... I still did not go and buy communion cups nor did I have time to mail the package for Abby!

I came back after the study and went for a run! I had made dinner already... It was a fast hour. When I got back, Alan was here with Daniel, our friend from Taiwan who now lives in San Diego. He brought over snacks from Trader Joe's... THANK YOU, JAMIE & DANIEL! I don't know how they knew, but every package was what I love! It must be God-inspired! I opened one bag and almost gobbled the entire packet while chatting with him. 

Alan and Daniel went off to play basketball and Mom was back already. 

Mom enjoyed her dinner... It's a rice dish that I made... I had some too... very delicious!

I will make grilled cheese sandwiches and soup for Alan and Daniel. Isaiah is going to have a salmon pizza.

Daily Lovely Insight:

The study was great! 

What is prayer? One gal said, "It is HOPE!"

Prayer of Hope

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

2 comments: