Saturday, October 15, 2022

A Busier Than Usual Saturday!

This morning I had an online zoom baby shower... it worked out well as I needed to be home to take care of Mom. And what's amazing was that the gifts I ordered arrived their house 15 minutes before the shower!

Alan had to be a school as it was the Parents Orientation for the English Department and the chair asked if he could come to share with the teachers!

Isaiah was watching the Padres game... And maybe you already know who won!

Alan got back and we all went to Costco and RT Mart. Isaiah is working with the English teachers to plan the Halloween event and needed to buy those nice big bags of candy! It was a nice outing... And we ate at RT Mart, which Mom really enjoyed!

We hung out there until almost 5pm!

Mom had a light dinner and went to bed!

I had a few more things to do... I didn't have time to finish my message prep! Oh well... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

I'm looking at what to share on for my message in November and December, and the Lord seems to be leading me towards the first and last miracle of Jesus in the book of John. It's so fascinating. The first miracle helped the disciples to believe and started his public ministry. The first miracle was turning water into wine. Jesus' last miracle was the raising of Lazarus, which led the Jewish leaders to plot for his death and ended Jesus' public ministry and him leaving Jerusalem. John captured seven miracles. And John also had the seven "I Am" statements of Jesus. In the book of Revelation which John wrote, there are lots of seven: Seven Seals, Seven Churches, Seven Trumpets... I enjoy speaking because I enjoy the research and what I learn as I prepare. Please pray for me as I prepare these messages... 

The Wedding at Cana (John 2:1-11)

John 11:53 WEB - So from that day forward they took counsel that

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630


No comments:

Post a Comment