Monday, October 17, 2022

A Busier than Usual Monday...

After Mom took off, I went for a run... fast one... I went to the park to see what that was like and it was a mess. The river had overflown and the path was littered with trash, fish, debris... I even saw a snake. I think it was still alive.

I got back, took a quick shower, and did a load of laundry. I went down to ask the management service people about the measurements for the AC rack and called to ask for their pricing. They will get back to me. I put dinner in the crock pot!

Then it was an online prayer time with one sister. It was a prayer and counseling time.

The rain was still quite heavy, but I had to get a new frame for my glasses. The assistant found a pair that fits my present lenses. Praise the Lord. But the frame still cost 1000NT$. I rushed home, picked up my computer and went to meet up with another sister, which had her place remodeled. It was so beautiful. After prayer time with her, I went to my tutoring. And that was a two hour session on a book that I really didn't like at all! I don't know why high schoolers are being asked to read such 'trash'.

I had two more errands to run, but I just went home as I had to care for Mom. Alan picked her up and I had dinner ready.  But I had to do the bedtime routine!

I just wanted to lay down... but I still had so much to do... Dishes to wash, dinner to put away, Bible study food to bake... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

This verse was so perfect for today!

Psalm 28-7 Painting by Tara Moss | Fine Art America

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment