Monday, October 24, 2022

God-led Day!

Today I wanted to finish my talk notes and start working on the ppt. God did it! Finished!

Then I had time for a short nap! God did it!

Angel called and she needed some paperwork to 'reopen' her housing registration, which is listed at my house. So, I'm glad I didn't go out for a run!

I found the paperwork and went down to my scooter and I 'ran' into the mother of the gal who had committed suicide. I've been praying for the opportunity to see her. God did it! We talked and I have her cell phone number. She is not in a good place! Please pray for her! 

I got there and gave Angel the paper and the lady was at lunch. But just as we were there, she came back. I didn't want to leave until we were sure that everything is ok! So, the timing was perfect! God did it!

I did have time for a short run and came back for prayer time with a sister! God did it!

I made dinner... super yummy and cream of corn soup! That's what I had for dinner!

Tap dancing tonight! I went there and left early as I still had too much to do!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Christ suffer so that I can have a restored relationship with God... The scourging, the crown of thorns, the crucifixion... I think we really need to be reminded of His sacrifice and respond daily in reverence and worship!

Isaiah 55:6-7 | Faith, Come unto me, Jesus is coming

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment