Friday, October 14, 2022

Cooler Weather... YEAH!

I never know how a day can fly by so quickly!

After Mom left, I called to order boxes for the Philippines. Then I tried to contact people to work on the AC units because our neighbors downstairs are complaining. I am waiting on a quote! I was hoping to wait until next summer... But it might have to be done now. Steel prices have soared, so to make a safety cage and to have a crane to install it will be very costly, not to mention replacing the rusty unit. We will see how this works out!

I did go for a quick run, then Alan and I went out for lunch! YEAH!

I ran errands and then went to help out a sister who is dealing with living with her parents who are 'hoarders'. We got a lot done in two short hours. I have not helped her tackle the kitchen, which she says is going to be a major task.

I got home and Mom was back... Dinner was already cooked. I just needed to heat it up!

I used this evening to prep for my message... and I'm trying to decide what to speak on for November and December.

Daily Lovely Insight:

Help Me Lord | Unashamed of Jesus

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment