Friday, October 28, 2022

Raining Again...

This morning I had my Bible study at 8:30, right after Mom left! Actually, I was 15 minutes late because Mom wasn't picked up until 8:35!

When the study finished, Alan and I were out the door as we had a Team CA Thanksgiving Service. The organization bought a place and remodeled it and it was their 'grand opening'.

By the time that was finished, Alan and I went for a quick lunch and then went to the Apple Store at the Taipei 101... Alan wanted the iPhone 14 Plus with 256 memory! It was a pretty penny!

We had a few more errands to get done... Yes, I mailed a package to Abby. I will mail another one on Monday. Hopefully, they will both arrive before her birthday. I also had to buy bananas and little paper cups. We got home at 4:30 and I immediately laid down for a quick nap. Mom was back right on time!

I called about the place for the White Elephant Christmas Party and WE GOT THE ROOM! Amazing! So, I will start planning for this big annual party! Crazy!

After Mom went to bed, I went out for a run by the River! There was no one out there... and it was wet! I ran slowly!

Isaiah and I got another document to translate... rushed job... They wanted us to revert it back tonight!

Daily Lovely Insight:

John 12:46

What Does John 12:46 Mean?

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment