Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Starting Back to My Regular Tuesday Activities!

After getting Mom off, I set up for my Bible study. I didn't cook as the gals were bringing food over. And we had a lot of great food! Chicken salad, fried onion cake, guava slices, apple cobbler... What a feast. We started our study on Psalm 22. Since we hadn't seen each other, we went a bit longer than usual.

In the afternoon, I finished the next lesson of Psalm 22 and started preparing for our new study. We will be finished with our Psalm study by the end of January. Angela and I will adapt the fundamental concepts from the book, Emotionally Healthy Spirituality. I finished Lesson 1 and emailed it to Angela. She will be doing Lesson 2.

Then Isaiah and I got another document to translate. 

This evening, I went for my run after Mom went to bed! Isaiah had tutoring... and maybe the possibility for a job for a month... I hope so... then he can earn some money!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Psalm 22:1-2

Psalm 22:1-2 ESV 1 My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? Why are you so  far from saving me, from the words of my groaning? 2 O my God, I

Being forsaken is the worst kind of suffering!

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment