Saturday, October 1, 2022

Day 6 of Quarantine!

I can't tell you how warm it is... I am so ready for some cooler weather!

We were all up early... Isaiah and Alan went to play tennis... and yes, Isaiah and I did another antigen test. NEGATIVE! By Sunday, we are 'free'... 

I went and got the wheels priced... for 30US$, I decided to get them replaced! It's a Wenger, which is usually 100US$! And I did roll it all over Europe and those cobblestone roads were tough on the wheels!

Wenger  Monte Leone Grey 24.5-inch Medium Expandable Spinner Upright Suitcase

Then, it was doing a load of laundry and remaking Mom's bed. Mom was in the living room... 

I did finish the devotional for the Retreat! And I worked on more of Eddie's web site text, trying to rewrite what is there! One section at a time... 

Isaiah played tennis with Alan... then played tennis with his old Soochow teammates. While he was at school, he restrung his rackets. Then this afternoon, he went to church for the worship practice! Tomorrow he will meet up with Vikki.

Mom was happy to be listening to Chinese music... 

This evening, I went for a short run. My legs were sore!

Daily Lovely Insight:

I'm in the New Testament... And I'm always amazed at how many prophecies the coming of the Messiah fulfills!

Matthew 5:3-5 – 104.3 The Bridge

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

2 comments:

  1. I thought Yenny had to stay until October 6

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, that would have been another weekend... And another 10,000NT$! Alan took care of Mom... and I was in the bedroom!

    ReplyDelete