Monday, October 3, 2022

Out of Quarantine!

Alan and Isaiah were up early to watch the Chargers game... so, when they finished at 4:30, I got up! I didn't sleep much... But the weather was cooler... So after time with Jesus, I went out for a run!

Isaiah was asleep until 10:30 and I had booked a two hour massage for him. I went to run errands... but just mailing two packages took over 90 minutes. By the time I was finished, I decided to go home for lunch!

I made lots of phone calls and then went out again. Picked up the diapers that I had ordered. Got 200NT$ from a receipt. Tried to get Mom's meds, but will have to wait... 

Alan was back at 5pm and Mom was back at 5:10.

I had tap dancing tonight!

Daily Lovely Insight:

The highlights from yesterday's worship service:

  1. Be still and know that I am God, Psalm 46:10
  2. Breathe in God’s breath of life, God’s word… Breathe out all our anxieties.
  3. ‘Praise the Lord’ is not just a ‘saying’, it is to give all glory to God, to worship Him. To praise is to have a grateful and joyful heart; to accept things that happen to us knowing God is in control. To see our current circumstances as part of God’s perfect will.
  4. We don’t need to pretend before God, or come as ‘good kids’ or ‘good Christians’. We can come freely before Him, take off all masks to worship Him, in Spirit and Truth (John 4:24)
  5. Prophesy to these bones. Tell them, ‘Dry bones, listen to the Lord’s message’. The Lord and King speaks to you. He says, “I will put breath in you. Then you will come to life again.” (Eze. 37:4-6)
  6. Whatever is good and perfect is a gift coming down to us from God our Father, who created all the lights in the heavens. He never changes or casts a shifting shadow. (James 1:17)
  7. For all of God’s promises have been fulfilled in Christ with a resounding “Yes!” And through Christ, our “Amen” (which means “Yes”) ascends to God for his glory. (2 Cor. 1:20)

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

1 comment:

  1. PRACTICING Breathe out all anxieties easier said than done

    ReplyDelete