Monday, December 7, 2020

The Stomach Flu Hit!

Mom did not go to the Elderly Center. I kept her home just to observe. She was getting better, but still soiled her underwear! Alan, myself and Isaiah were hit with the stomach flu. I decided to fast! Just water! And all I wanted to do was sleep... But Mom was feeling better and she wanted to go out. I put her in front of the TV and she watched Little House. I did another load of soiled bedding!

That's all I did... I was walking around but my head was slightly achy and I just wanted to lay down! It was forced rest... Exhaustion hit! I didn't go to my tap class. No way... and in the evening, I cancelled my tutoring for Tuesday and possibly postponed my Wednesday Bible study to 12/16!

And I went back to sleep...

Daily Lovely Insight:

My dearest friend, Suz, did a Zoom devotional and sent me her talk notes. What an inspiring talk! She traced through the Bible the anticipation of the coming Messiah... 

While I was reading it, I was so encouraged to see how parts of her talk fits so perfectly for my talk on HOPE! With her permission, I'm going to use some of it for Sunday! With my recent bout with the stomach flu, this is an answer to prayer. She did all the research for me and she even has the ppt file. I just need to add to it! God is so beautiful... In my weakness, He continually supplies and sustains! I'm not sure how I will feel tomorrow... But I'm trusting God to carry me through!



Seek Him First!



2 comments: