Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Rainy, Rainy, Rainy!

So glad I took the time to rest yesterday, because it was back to go, go, go today...

I did a load of laundry before my Bible study this morning. I had pork chops and stuffing ready. I didn't make mashed potatoes as I didn't want to have too much leftovers crammed into my fridge!

When the study finished (we studied the cursing tongue), I rushed back and put things away and went out for my10k run.

After a quick shower, I left to tutor at 2pm. The tutoring session went well... very well... This kid is finally catching on!

I was going to stop by the library, but on my way out, this other kid in the house needed some help with his math homework. Word problem... So I helped him figure out three problems. By the time I left, it was getting rainy and cold. I decided to go straight home. It was good that I did as I only had 20 minutes before Mom was back. In that time, I made dinner. Mac and cheese, corn soup and stuffing! 

I had Bible study this evening. So, after Mom went to bed, I changed to warmer clothes and went out again. Isaiah and Abby were both home. Alan had evening classes and didn't get back until around 8:30, I think! I had their dinner set... so they could help themselves. Angela, from my morning Bible study, had made marshmallows with yam. There was plenty of that leftover, so they enjoyed that!

Daily Lovely Insight:

In our study this morning, we read Luke 6:45:


So many people seem to have such a foul mouth and it's all over the media! I can't even watch a movie these days because the entire film is filled with obscenity! According to the verse, I guess it reflects what the heart of people are filled with these days... 

Seek Him First!



No comments:

Post a Comment