Saturday, December 12, 2020

Yes, It's My 59th Birthday!

The day started just like any other day... Alan went to play softball... Abby's departmental freshmen girls were in the top four, so they had their competition this morning. They got third place! Now we wait to see if Abby made it to the All-Star Girls' Team! Isaiah was volunteering with the New Life Church Children Christmas Program. He led the songs! I was home taking care of Mom!

When Alan came home, I went out to pick up a few items... but the time was way too short as I had to rush back. Alan and Isaiah had plans to meet up with friends to play tennis in the afternoon. So, I had to be home! Mom watched one episode of Little House and we were out for her afternoon massage. I booked two hours for her because there was no one to help. Sure enough, I couldn't find parking. So, after dropping her off and walking her up, I had to drive the car home. I put in a load of laundry and went for a quick run! I had to rush, rush, rush... Quick shower... Quick to get the clothes hung and DASHED out the door to pick up Mom. Again, no parking... So... I had to park illegally and rush up to get her!

After Mom finished her dinner, Abby and I went out to meet up with Alan and Isaiah as one of the tennis friends was hosting a party at a special Spanish restaurant! With no rain, we rode our scooters.

We got home and had Family Time! 

I was hoping for a more relaxing day... but not today! I think next year, I should do a little more pre-planning and hire someone to be home for 9 hours so that I can roam without worrying who can be home to supervise Mom, especially since Isaiah might be living in the UK. I must write that down on my calendar!

Daily Lovely Insight:


That's my prayer for today and for this coming year!

Seek Him First!



3 comments:

  1. It doesn't sound very exciting for a Birthday, next year will be the BIG 60.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting enough, so much eating, so much fun......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not really exciting... I didn't get to go for an oil massage, or a hair wash, or a nice long run, or just sit and read... Next year...

    ReplyDelete