Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Souffle and Bible Study and Counseling...

After Mom left, I started to bake for my afternoon Bible study! The souffle turned out beautifully and it was completely gobbled up!

The Bible study was great, too!

I then dropped off donations and bought fruit. I had time after getting back to make dinner. Oh... I had fit in a run before my Bible study... And the weather was so perfect!

This evening we had counseling... another very long session... Please keep them in your prayers!

Daily Lovely Insight:

A Life of Giving Generously... That was the topic for our Bible study today. We talked about how God gives us His presence and has promised never to abandon or leave us. We talked about the widow who gave the two copper coin and how she trusted God. We talked about challenges that we faced and we ended the time with prayer. It was a big step of faith for all the students to pray in English, but most of them did. And then I found out that one of the young men has decided to go through baptism this Sunday. What an amazing step of faith! He told his parents and they have approved. He talked to them about the changes he has experienced since coming to know Jesus. I see the changes in him. There is one more young man who should be getting baptized as well. I will wait and see... Please pray!



Seek Him First!

 


4 comments: