Thursday, December 3, 2020

Carrefour and Tutoring!

It was cold and raining... but the Lord gave me an hour without a downpour so that I can go for my hour run!

Let me back up... 

This morning after Mom left, I got busy with prepping for my talk. I don't turn on the WiFi and just work offline! At around 10am, I ran out to look for stool softener pills and vitamins and get our bank books updated! I found some natural pills with herbs and I think they will work better than the new pills that Annie sent me. I won't go into details... but I'm going to try this week. 

I rushed back, changed clothes and went out for my hour run!

I got home in less than 65 minutes (10k), showered and sat down to tutor. The first session went long... so I had a very short break before starting the second one. That ended late and we stopped only because the phone rang, signaling that the driver was just a minute away. I popped Mom's dinner in the microwave and headed downstairs.

She enjoyed her dinner. I had bought wontons and BBQ pork for her at Carrefour. I love that store! I forgot to mention that they have the huge can of Campbell cream of mushroom soup. Costco discontinued that, so I've been wanting to find it. Costco only sells clam chowder soup! I ordered 7 cans on line as I couldn't lug it home with me. They will deliver everything tomorrow! NICE! They will even carry it right to our front door!

After Mom went to bed, Isaiah was home, and I took off to tutor! My last tutoring session was from 7:30 to 9pm. On the way home, I dropped off an outfit to a dear sister who is going through chemo!

Daily Lovely Insight:


This verse is just so beautiful... Christ in me, the Hope of Glory. 

Yes, I'm preparing for my talk in two weeks... 

Seek Him First!



No comments:

Post a Comment