Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Chilly Day & Rainy, Too!

The weather forecast said that the temperature would drop and drop it did!

I spent the morning finishing up my Bible study and getting ready to tutor. Then went out for a run! It was cold and wet... But I liked it as there was no one out at the park!

I got back and showered and headed out. 

After tutoring, I stopped at Carrefour to pick up eggs and fruit! 

Soon after returning, Mom was back!

I had made mashed potatoes with cream of mushroom chicken and broccoli.

Isaiah came home and I took off for my Bible study. Alan had evening class and Abby went out with the freshmen to help one of the players get basketball shoes... I don't know why she needed to help her... I think it was just a good excuse to go to the Shihlin Night Market!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Tonight in our Bible study we talked about positive and negative influences in our lives. Jezebel was a terrible influence upon Ahab's life. His whole reign just brought the nation further down into a pit of despair and blatant disobedience. We also brought up the point about marriage relationship and the influence of our spouse. I really enjoy this group of sisters. It's amazing how the Lord connected each of us to know one another!



Seek Him First!

 


2 comments: