Sunday, December 13, 2020

Hope Never Dies!



That was my topic today at church!

At the end of my message, I just felt the Lord leading me to go up and pray for those who were weary and heavy laden... those who were feeling despair.

When I got home, two sisters sent me a message... they wanted me to know that the prayer really ministered to them! Praise God!

And today, Alan finished getting that 'newly fixed' iPhone S ready. I had to log in... what a hassle that was. But it's done! I now can use one phone for all the social apps -- Line, What'sApp, WeChat, Messenger, FB... Those are the ones that I have. And I can now update the iOS! My old phone had 8GB of memory. Now I have 64! What a huge leap! Annie talked to Mom this morning and asked when I'd be getting a new lap top... So nice of her! James talked to Mom, too, this morning! Eddie was out taking a walk with Em. By the time he got home, we were already at church! Next weekend!

Daily Lovely Insight:

I shared a few verses from the New Testament in my message... Here is a simple summary about HOPE:

Hope of eternal life

Steadfastness of hope

A living hope

Set our hope fully on Christ

The hope of glory

The hope in which we were called

Hold fast to hope

In hope we were saved

Rejoice in hope



Seek Him First!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment