Saturday, December 19, 2020

An Unexpected Relaxing Day!

Today I went off to the market before Mom got up! I also went and pay everyone's cell phone bills!

Mom had her shower and breakfast and watched an hour of Little House and talked to Annie! 

Then she went and rested in her room before we took off for her massage!

While she was getting her massage, I returned all the prep books I got from the local library so that Isaiah can prepare for the IELTS. It's the British version of TOEFL! He went and took the test today!

Alan and I picked Mom up. Abby went with her for the massage. I had the wheelchair so that Mom and I could be dropped off at Carrefour. We walked around in there and I got a few "Manager's Special" items, plus tuna fish as that's what Alan and Abby wanted for dinner! One item I got was apricot sauce cups... four for 1.50US$! Mom had one for dinner! I also bought her some friend noodles for her dinner!

We walked back... Actually, I pushed the wheelchair... and all the groceries. It was a good workout!

She had dinner and went to bed. 

I checked my emails and ordered these cloth steam floor cleaner pads. The church flea market has the machine and I finally found the cloth pads. They are not cheap, but I ordered them. Maybe this will help with keeping the floor clean! After that was finished, I went for a run!

Daily Lovely Insight:


This was from my morning reading and it just spoke to my heart of the purpose of Christmas. Jesus came to offer salvation to all people! And because of our relationship with God, we can say NO to ungodliness and worldly passions and to live for His glory!

Seek Him First!



No comments:

Post a Comment