Monday, December 14, 2020

A Busy Monday!

The temperature dropped... but no rain! NICE!

After doing another load of laundry, I headed out to run errands. First, I dropped off Abby's scooter as the steering wheel was not working! I then went to the post office, the fruit market, the convenience store (we pay most of our bills there) and then went in search of candy sprinkles for a friend who is working on baking Christmas cookies. I got back at 12:30 and changed into my running clothes and took off!

I felt so good and ran for 14kms!

I headed back and took a quick shower and Elaine came over!

We had a wonderful time catching up!

This evening I went to my tap class and it was so much fun. We have the entire routine down and are getting ready for our final performance on January 9th! I also signed up for the winter class -- Improv.

Daily Lovely Insight:


Alan is speaking for the Christmas Service! And Psalm 96: 4-6 is only ONE of his many passages! I am praying that God will provide a translator for him because we don't have one right now!

Seek Him First!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment