Sunday, December 6, 2020

Way Too Busy!

There were more laundry to do... At least the plastic pads helped! But I still had to wash two loads! And then rush to a baptism as one of my students from Soochow was getting baptized. I got home and Mom had finished her breakfast and was sitting in front of the TV with a plastic pad under her and in her pajamas, watching Little House! She was on the road to recovery! Thank you for your prayer!

I got another load in the dryer and went off to tutor!

I had to tutor from 12:30 - 2:30 and then go to Costco as I wanted to get a cake for one of the HOP members' birthday! I got to church by 3:15 and set everything up! I also had to translate!

At the Love Feast, I ate too fast and when I got home, I sure didn't feel well. I got Mom to bed... and up-chucked! Much better! So, I had a mug of ginger tea! And did one more load of laundry! Everything was stinking up the house! Maybe that's another reason I upchucked! The house is smelling so much better!

It was an extremely busy day... I am taking tomorrow to rest!

Daily Lovely Insight:


Our speaker, Pastor Yang, spoke on Hope and mentioned this verse: Micah 5:2. This little town of Bethlehem can also be known as the place of HOPE. For the prophecy was given that from this place, a ruler will come forth, but no one ever thought the ruler would be a baby born in a manger. Sometimes, the LORD works HOPE in our lives in ways we never expected!

Seek Him First!



2 comments: