Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Catching Up... and Other Things!

Taipei 101 New Year Eve Fireworks (last year)

The weather was absolutely brilliant today... So, I did go for a two hour run... 

I had tutoring this afternoon and shopped for some groceries. 

Rushed home and made dinner and Mom was home!

My evening Bible study canceled... I needed the time to catch up. I never had time to try the yogurt maker, but I did find several YouTube videos which explained how to use it... Maybe during Chinese New Year I'll have the time! It sure will save a lot of money as we can have our own yogurt! I also had to work on this student's dissertation. We are so close... Another three hour session tomorrow!

Alan had evening classes and both Abby and Isaiah were home by 7pm.

Daily Lovely Insight:

As I had shared in an earlier post, I had selected the book of Isaiah as my favorite book. Here are two reasons:

Isaiah’s prophecies and oracles frequently express hope in the coming Messiah.

Isaiah is quoted more than fifty times in the New Testament.

I'm just amazed at all the connections from the book of Isaiah with things in the New Testament! He lived in very trouble times, but he stayed true to God, using him to bring the message to His people. I am especially impressed with some of the things that the LORD asked him to do... (Isaiah 20:1-5) 

My talk will be in February, but I will start my preparation next month!

Seek Him First!



No comments:

Post a Comment