Wednesday, December 30, 2020

A Chilly Run... But So Refreshing!

The weather forecast said COLD and it was... 

At around 11:30, I finally was able to get out for a run... It sure was nippy... But so refreshing. I wanted to go longer... no one was out there... but I had to get home as tutoring started at 2pm. 

I got home to take a quick shower, get Mom's food ready and set up my computer. We went for 3.5 hours! And she wanted to add one more class -- Monday, three more hours! And we should be finished!

I sent Alan with coupons to buy two buckets of chicken, a dozen of Mister Donuts and a fresh strawberry pie from Costco. I still have to go out tomorrow to buy some more stuff... I have more coupons which have to be used up by tomorrow!

The kids came home and Isaiah got great news -- he got the job with Franklin for Chinese New Year! Praise the LORD! 800US$ for the month! And if they like him, he will continue next semester! Thank you for praying!

The kids and I watched TV and Alan had a skype meeting with the overseers.

Daily Lovely Insight:


This verse struck me today... The message of the cross... Foolishness or Power?

Seek Him First!




No comments:

Post a Comment