Monday, November 9, 2020

Very Cool Day!

The temperature dropped... 

I cleaned both bathroom cabinets and wiped everything down! That was a major tasks... I also cleaned out Abby's make up cabinet as she was trying to find a couple of things. She thought she ran out of deodorant but we had bought some. They were in the back of her cabinets! 

I then went for a run before a friend came over. It was nice to hang out and talk.

Mom was back and so was Isaiah. He finished his midterm early!

Alan was home just around 6pm. After Mom went to bed, I headed out for my tap dancing! I haven't improved too much as I have not had time to practice. Perhaps I should also look at some YouTube tap dancing videos.

I did not have time to help clean the neighborhood... I will do that hopefully on Wednesday!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Ezekiel 18:32 spoke to me today:



Seek Him First!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment