Monday, November 16, 2020

Interesting God-led Day!

I put a load in this morning and as soon as Mom was off to the Center, I started cleaning house. I didn't have time during the weekend! It felt good to get things sorted! After lunch, I went and ran errands -- dropped off clothing donation items, met up with Stephanie, withdrew money and made several monetary donations. I then went straight to my tutoring job! We finished early and I headed back home. It was good to get home as I had to treat Mom's clothes.

After I finished that up, I headed to my tap dancing class, which I always enjoyed!

Two interesting things happened today.

I went for a run around lunch time and on the way back, one of the usual runners that I've seen several times, stopped me and said, "There is a girl over there, crying pretty badly. I didn't want to approach her since I'm a guy. Could you stop to see if she's ok?" Of course, I would! So, I went up to her and her eyes were red from crying. I asked her if she was ok and if she would let me pray with her. She looked at me and said, "I'm a Christian." And so, we sat there and prayed. It was a God-led appointment. I gave her my LINE and we are now in touch with each other. 

Another thing that happened was the editing company needed my help! It worked out just as I got back. So, I was able to make a little bit of money before I went to run errands! 

Daily Lovely Insight:


I'm asking the LORD to give me the passage of focus for next year and this is one of them... I will decide by tomorrow... so I will share the other two in these next two days and let you know which one is the one that I have chosen!

Seek Him First!



No comments:

Post a Comment