Wednesday, November 4, 2020

A Day of Intercession!

My heart has been heavy, praying for the election in America!  I will not expand on that for now... 

The day went by so quickly...

I went for a run in the morning, right after Mom took off, as Alan and I had a luncheon date. I also had to get things ready for my afternoon Bible study! We had a great luncheon with friends... and a great study! I went to pick trash again as I had no time on Sunday. And then I dropped off things and donation at a church we support! I rushed home and told Alan, "Don't tell me!"

He went to play tennis and I took care of Mom. I didn't have any appointments this evening! YEAH! But I had three papers to read!

Daily Lovely Insights:

At our study, we talked about letting go of shame and guilt and living in freedom! I shared Ephesians 2:10.



We are God's workmanship, created for good works, which God has prepared in advance for us to do. I encouraged those in our study to see themselves in light of this verse and to encourage others this week.

Seek Him First!




2 comments: