Friday, November 20, 2020

New Set of Tires!

Our mechanics noticed that our tires needed changing... So we went to Costco this afternoon. Oh my... they were so bare that they were shredding! So, yes, we got four new ones!

While they were working on our car, we walked over to the other shopping area and had lunch. Then we walked around... I was trying to find a suitable place for our upcoming White Elephant Party!

By 4pm, they called and said our car was ready! We quickly got things at Costco, got gas and our car washed! YIPPY!

Mom was home and after she went to bed, I went for a run!

Family Time tonight... We voted! I will share which verse won tomorrow!

May I ask you to please pray for our complex? Things are so chaotic and crazy! We've lived here for over 17 years and we have never seen such insanity between the members of the board. The chair person of the board, in the name of the complex, wants to sue another board member for taking three pieces of papers from the bulletin board! She gave it back on Wednesday night, but he wants to accuse her of 'stealing public property'! How insane is that! Please pray!

Daily Lovely Insight:

When the Bible says, God is my portion, it means God is my inheritance. God is all I need. The Levi tribe received cities but were not landowners, because God is their inheritance. The idea is that if God is our portion, then we have all we need! He is our all-sufficiency! I need to take a hold of that with all that's happening around me! Perhaps this will also encourage you!



Seek Him First!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment