Monday, November 2, 2020

A Run, A Nap, and A Lot More!

I did not have enough time today... That's how I feel on most days!

I started with reading the dissertation... and then took a short nap and then went for a run... then it was time to meet up with a dear sister. She came all the way over to our area since she knew I had to be back home to take care of my mom. The three hours went by really fast, and I was rushing home with very little time to spare.

I put the food in the microwave and the phone rang. Mom was home!

Alan came home at 6pm as I had tutoring at 6:30! Rushed off...

Isaiah had tutoring and Abby went to World Gym!

When Isaiah got home, I helped him get his files together to apply for his internship! We pray that he gets it!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Yesterday I found two CD players in the recycling bin. I brought them up and worked on them. To check them, I took out three CDs. I happen to grab Christmas CDs... And I thought, "Why not? It's not too early to start playing Christmas music... and soon, we will be setting out our manger scene!" Can it really be coming to the end of 2020? It seems life times ago that Kurtis and Annie and KR were here. It seems ages ago that we went skiing in Japan! What an interesting year... Will 2021 be better? That's a question that only God has the answer to... One truth that I'm holding on to as the election results for the States loom ahead... GOD IS MERCIFUL!

Seek Him First!



No comments:

Post a Comment