Saturday, November 7, 2020

A Nice Saturday!

First of all, I am still praying for the election. If there is fraud and corruption already, I do not want to see what happens if the party gets elected as president!

On to better news... I reached my running goal for this week -- I wanted to hit 36 miles, running 6 miles a day, for 6 consecutive days! And I hit 37.03 miles! YIPPY! It wasn't easy... but I'm thrilled. Next week's goal -- a three hour run! And those are my goals for this month! Next month... One 4-hr run!

Mom enjoyed her massage!

Isaiah had a friendship match with the Taipei American School team and then went out to lunch with everyone.

Abby went to a basketball game, which was pretty much sold out!

Daily Lovely Insight:

I've been praying for the theme verse for 2021 and this was even before the 2020 US Election. All the verses had to do with righteousness, justice and hope. Now I see why! I will decide by 11/17, and until then, I continue to pray and set my eyes on Jesus! 

Seek Him First!

 


2 comments:

  1. Well I guess the election is done. THANK GOODNESS !!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These next four years will have to be lived on our knees... The liberals will have a hand to do such damage... funding abortions! Which I cannot condone!

    ReplyDelete