Saturday, November 28, 2020

Celebration!

We were all up early... 

I searched to find a place for Abby to get her hair done... Most places now are so busy that you need to make a reservation ahead of time. I found one near where Mom was going for her massage! Yippy! Alan stayed home with Mom and Abby took off on her scooter! We got an appointment for 11am. She had her hair washed and cut and I just had a wash!

Alan drove Mom over to the massage place and we all met there. Mom and Abby went for a massage, while I went in search of dessert! I rode her scooter and I got home just 10 minutes before we were taking off again!

This afternoon and evening, we went to the Jinshan Camp Site and hung out with church friends. There was so much food! Mom ate and ate and ate!

We celebrated her birthday there and came home... after Mom went to bed, we continued the celebration! We didn't get home until 9pm. Mom was finally in bed by 9:30 and we did gifts and more desserts!

Daily Lovely Insight:

I brought my tap shoes to the camp site and was able to practice a bit... and in the rain! It was so fun to be 'singing (and dancing) in the rain'! And no matter what our circumstances, we can say, "this is the day that the LORD has made, we will rejoice and be glad in it."



Seek Him First!



No comments:

Post a Comment