Thursday, November 12, 2020

Another Productive Day!

I always have a daily to-do list next to my lap top. After the kids left for school, I went to the local traditional market in search of fruit and vegetarian tofu items. I found both... YUMMY!

I came home and put everything away and had a splendid lunch! I fixed Mom's dinner and took a quick nap as tutoring started at 1:30, going straight to 5pm! Isaiah was back by 5pm and Mom was home by 5:10!

I made mashed potatoes, veggies and fish sticks for her! She always enjoys her meals. And I am happy to report that she did not do the flushing the toilet and turning on and off the lights for two nights now! Praise the LORD! After dinner, I made her take another shower! It really seems to help her stay asleep, even though she got up at least five times to go to the bathroom!

I worked on catching up on my reading this evening. I would just love a day when I can sit and read uninterrupted!

Daily Lovely Insight:


I continue to pray for America and this verse just spoke to me. 
God is gracious. 
God is righteous. 
God is full of compassion. 
He indeed is merciful! 

Seek Him First!


























No comments:

Post a Comment