Sunday, November 29, 2020

Another Go-Go-Go Day!

I can't believe how busy this Sunday became!

I did a load of laundry, rushed to get Mom ready and took off to tutor! What was going to be an hour session, turned into 2.5 hours! 

I then had to go to Costco to pick up pumpkin pies, but they didn't make any because they didn't have the paper that Alan had filled in back on 11/11! They had the paper for 12/27, but not for today!

So, I rushed around and thought about buying a birthday cake, but I couldn't fit that box on my scooter. I finally found holiday homemade cookies and got to church 7 minutes before the service started!

I shared about the purpose of the prayer walk... which is the last one for 2020! And today is the first Sunday of the Advent and the focus is on HOPE! How perfect! 

The Lord held off the rain but there was a slight sprinkle. 

A sister used the turkey bones and veggies I dropped off and made the most amazing turkey soup. Everyone had a bowl and more... and just had a great love feast!

I came back and had to tidy up the house, fold the clothes and put everything away! 

Now, I sit and write this blog... My feet hurt... 

Daily Lovely Insight:



I read several verses and Isaiah 63:7 is one of them... Doesn't it just scream HOPE?!?!?!

Seek Him First!



2 comments: