Saturday, November 14, 2020

A Smooth Day...

Alan was up early to join a clay tennis competition. Isaiah was up to go to his basketball practice and then he went to spend the day with Vikki with a scrumptious afternoon tea plus going to see the Christmas display! Abby served at the Children's English Camp. She led one of the games! She was back by 1pm.

I spent the morning with Mom. She showered and had breakfast. Then I got her to cut her nails and I had to clean her ears. What a major task that was! We both took a nap before her massage, which she always enjoys! Alan picked her up and went to check our tires. We have to get them changed. I went for a run -- my usual 10kms. 

When I got back, Mom was watching Little House! She had dinner and then went to bed!

Alan and I had a nice evening!

Daily Lovely Insight:



Ephesians 1:3 & James 1:2 -- two more that didn't make the short list for our family 2021 verse!

Seek Him First!



No comments:

Post a Comment