Friday, November 6, 2020

Time with Abby

Today was very calm... even in the midst of all the chaos in the States.

I did a load of laundry and prayed with a sister in the States. Then I went to run errands and for a run... After a quick shower, I rested as we were heading out afternoon tea with Abby at 2:30. 

I bought coupons for Okura Prestige Hotel. It was fabulous. Very beautifully prepared and displayed and tasty!

Alan and Abby went home to care for Mom and I headed off to tutor!

On the way back, I noticed that my scooter needed a tune up, so I headed to our mechanics. Got that done and headed home.

Tonight we had family time!

Daily Lovely Insight:

I listened to a couple of interesting 'prophetic messages' about the current situation in the States. One was liken it to Esther and the need to fast and pray so that "Haman's Plot" will be revealed and overturned. Another was about how there is a need for continual prayer as God's people focus on trusting God through this time. A friend sent these to me. No matter what is happening around us, I think we always should be in prayer and setting our eyes on Jesus! He indeed is King of kings and Lord of lords!

Seek Him First!



2 comments:

  1. you right, keep your eyes on HIM and all would be well......

    ReplyDelete
  2. God rules with righteousness and hope!

    ReplyDelete