Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Another Day of Catching Up!

I just never understand how the day can fly by so quickly! I had intended this day to be spent reading 'leisure' books, but I spent the day sorting and helping out others!

Isaiah had a paper for me to edit.

A friend from church had a video that she needed help with the English proofreading.

Alan had the 2021 HOP schedule, which I redid and sent out. We are beginning to look ahead to decide on monthly theme or speakers to invite!

I then went through our bedding cabinets to sort out what we have and donate unused items. We have people in the Philippines who have suffered earthquakes and floods in need to beddings and whatever we can box together and ship off to them! I hope to order and pay for the boxes next week!

Then my editing job had two items in need of my 'expertise'. I enjoy this immensely! I love the challenge of making press releases sound better, more precise! 

Alan had his evening Speech class. Isaiah was home and Abby went to a basketball game!

Daily Lovely Insight:


This is another one of the verses that I'm contemplating for 2021! 

Seek Him First!









No comments:

Post a Comment