Thursday, November 26, 2020

Happy Thanksgiving!

 

People don't celebrate it here, but some restaurants do serve a special "Thanksgiving Set Meal"... but it's expensive!

I love this holiday as it reminds us to be grateful... 

I had tutoring from 1:30 to 5pm... Very busy!

I did go for a run at around 12noon and it was hot! It didn't feel like November! 

Mom had some turkey, squash and rice for dinner. After she went to bed, I went and ran errands. I didn't get as much as I had wanted to do this morning!

Alan had his basketball time at Soochow. Abby had her basketball practice and Isaiah had tennis practice. 

Daily Lovely Insight:

This morning, I used the time to prep for next week's studies! For Soochow -- Living a Life of Giving. For Tuesday morning -- the Cursing Tongue. For Tuesday evening -- Despair and Drought! I quite enjoy all these studies! So, here is one question for you to consider: 

Why do you think the widow was able to give her all (the two copper coins)? 

(See the story in Mark 12: 41-44 or Luke 21: 1-4).

Seek Him First!



No comments:

Post a Comment