Thursday, November 5, 2020

Three Tutoring Sessions in One Day!

I started tutoring at 9:00 and had my last tutoring session from 7:30-9pm! Two tutoring sessions were at home. And then at 6:45, I had to ride out to Beitou! In between the tutoring, I went for a run, made dinner, cleaned house and and prepped my Bible study! Very productive.

I continue to pray for the United States as election results are not out and there are too many irregularities! Michigan web site said Trump won that state but the announcement said Biden won! I think this is going to drag on. Hence, I will continue to pray!

Daily Lovely Insight:


May this verse bring HOPE in the midst of all your circumstances! 

This is the month of November and instead of focusing on things of despair and discouragement, God calls us to pray and to give thanks!

Seek Him First!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment