Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Two Bible Studies... and Tutoring... Kids at Home!

The morning started early... Mom has started two more bad habits -- flushing toilets and washing hands and playing with the light switch! When she left, Alan and I tried to fix up a way to keep her from playing with the lights. We finally decided we will just have to remove the lightbulbs. She has her night light and the small lamp in her room. So, this is just a new 'phrase' which might be gone in a week. We will see!

I had Bible study this morning. We talked about the Self-Absorbed Tongue. I returned home and both kids were around. Isaiah finished his midterm in the morning and Abby didn't have class this morning. She only needed to go at 3pm. And no practice tonight!

I rushed off to tutor and this child is improving nicely!

I rushed home and it was so cold... I decided not to stop off to clean our neighborhood!

This evening, I had my Bible study as we cancelled last week!

Daily Lovely Insight:

In times like 2021, Col. 3:2 speaks to my heart:



Seek Him First!



2 comments:

  1. I can set up my new idea from this post. It gives in depth information. Thanks for this valuable information for all,..
    selective school test

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is highly informatics, crisp and clear. I think that everything has been described in systematic manner so that reader could get maximum information and learn many things. cours particuliers à domicile

    ReplyDelete